You have a passion for co-ordinating and exceeding client expectations while working with other team members, both designers and developers and ensuring project objectives are met. In the role of Project Co-Ordinator, you will be an effective team member and be responsible for providing project-specific general administrative support. This can include performing daily office functions including, editing (preparation and proofreading) of a wide variety of documents and reports, managing filing systems, minute-taking and preparation, and any other project planning or communications support.
- Manage, plan and monitor the execution of e-Learning projects as well as quality control of the e-Learning products.
- General support for the project team.
- Provide support with project kick-off and ongoing meetings (internal and external).
- Assist Project Manager in managing projects including documentation, resource and meeting scheduling as well as testing.
- Ability to adapt to, and work effectively within, a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
- Certification or training or transferable skills in Project Management.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an administrator, in e-learning (preferably).
- Strong presentation, facilitation, consulting and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple initiatives, projects and deadlines while keeping up with a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience using MS Project.
- Ability to organize work flow to allow time to proactively be looking ahead to what financial events might affect the project if action is not taken.