We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to join Context Creative, a design firm committed to excellence.
We are not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who shares our values, and wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter. We're looking for someone who is curious, never stops learning, is unintimidated by challenges, knows how to work efficiently, finds great inspiration in our work, and is positive and upbeat.
We are a company rooted in ideas and design that provides branding, print, interactive, social, motion and more for clients who want to communicate on a level that truly defines and separates them in their industry.
The successful candidate will be proficient with project management software (Function Point or similar), Microsoft Office products, collaboration tools (Slack, Basecamp and similar) and Google Docs.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum of 1 year project or production experience at a design/branding agency
- Can show experience in creating work back production schedules, and keeping team members and suppliers abreast of pending deadlines
- Can show experience coordinating print and digital projects
- Can show experience with quality control measures, such as; version controls, checking and tracking changes, and proofing work to ensure edits are complete before returning revisions to clients
- Experience working on multiple complex projects at one time, and under tight deadlines
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with account management and creative teams and external suppliers
- Act as the day-to-day internal coordinator on project activities including scheduling, resourcing, estimating and managing dockets
- Accurately interpret business requirements and build project schedules and estimates
- Schedule and prepare internal and client meetings; participation may be required
- Take meeting notes to aid in creating briefs for the team
- Send and receive client changes
- Effectively manage project communications with internal and external teams
- Keep teams abreast of scope changes and update estimates and schedules accordingly
- Provide other support, such as reviewing creative, proofreading edits, etc.
Primary preference will be given to candidates who possess professional knowledge of the Utilities industry with a secondary preference on Banking, Insurance and Healthcare.