OUTtv is seeking a Project Coordinator – Marketing & Broadcast to join the marketing team in Vancouver, BC.
The Project Coordinator maintains an awareness of the general planning and status of team projects and coordinates the development and distribution of creative assets. They are responsible for managing the collection, creation, trafficking, delivery and retrieval of materials to various teams within OUTtv and external partners.
The Project Coordinator must be detail-oriented, highly organized and deadline-driven. In addition, they need to communicate effectively with internal departments, producers, distributors and international partners. The ideal
candidate must be able to handle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities and deadlines. Successful candidates must possess strong computer, writing and time management skills. Strong MS Excel and Word skills are a must.
This role reports to the marketing group but also works closely with the broadcast and tech teams as well as external partners both domestic and abroad.
- Daily tracking and project management of creative assets for broadcast, SVOD, online and press, including management of timelines and gathering creative feedback from stakeholders
- Coordinate the collection, trafficking, delivery and retrieval of assets to various internal departments
- Schedule and provide due dates and all deliverables to meet production, promotion and air dates
- Create and maintain monthly creative asset needs document and calendar
- Develop and maintain timelines for creation and delivery of assets
- Review on-air promos and daily logs to ensure proper timing and placement of broadcast materials including promotions, graphics and advertising products
- Alert team members, internal departments and partners of any issues that will inhibit or delay launch and/or production timelines
- Manage incoming marketing and creative assets from producers and deliverables, including archiving of materials and notification to internal teams
- Coordinate the servicing of marketing materials to partners
- Serve as a liaison between departments
- General office and marketing support
- 2-3 years of professional work experience, or more
- BA/BS degree is highly preferred
- Extremely organized team player and effective communicator
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workflow and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and timelines
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a flexible schedule
- Ability to learn and understand technical workflows
- Proficient at Word and Excel
- Interest and knowledge of the television and entertainment industry is a plus
Diverse, vibrant and bold, OUTtv is a smart and edgy mix of movies, drama, lifestyle, comedy, music and reality programs for the LGBTQ community and progressive audiences. In addition to OUTtv Network, the company also offers a streaming service.
OUTtv is an inclusive employer that offers industry competitive compensation including paid sick leave, MSP coverage, extended healthy and dental benefits and a dog-friendly work environment.
Applicants must have the ability to speak, read and write effectively in English and must possess Canadian work authorization that does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. No relocation assistance is available for this position. We thank all applicants for their interest in OUTtv but only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.