LMNO is one of Western Canada’s leading marketing and creative agencies, and we’re looking for a talented Production Designer to join our Studio team.
We are a group of collaborative, innovative, idea-based, caffeine-obsessed, creative problem-solvers.
You are a jedi master of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. You have a strong passion for visual communication (design, layout, color, composition, etc.) and want to create artwork across a wide variety of platforms for different marketing & advertising campaigns.
No design leaves your grip until you, yourself are going to be proud to see it come to life as a billboard, brochure, online banner ad or facebook post. Simply put, you make our clients (and us) look amazing through pixel perfect production design.
- Create innovative and high-quality visual design deliverables
- Help turn sketches into finished artwork
- Collaborate with other creative team members to evolve ideas and explore options
- Curate, search and source beautiful and well-suited stock imagery for various applications
- Breathe life into various design projects, campaign pieces, and brand collateral
- Generate proofs for review and approval by internal teams
- Review work for accuracy & quality, before circulating proofs
- Deliver clean, well-organized artwork files to suppliers
- Assist in preparing images, icons, and files for use in print and digital applications
- Report to the Design Director
- The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience as a production designer
- Must be highly proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Solid organizational skills
- Skilled with typography, font selection, and copy layout
- Have an in-depth understanding of color theory, management, and profiles for both print and digital applications
- Fundamental understanding of pre-press, printing techniques/requirements, inks and substrates
- Understand basic advertising/marketing communications principles
- Have at least a basic understanding of digital design, UX, and interactive
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams throughout the agency
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great interpersonal skills, successfully interacting and communicating easily with other team members
- Strong sense of ownership, personal responsibility, of urgency and drive
- Passion for design, and a love of collaborating with other creative people
- Be a decent human being!
- Possess an excellent eye for detail
- Solid knowledge and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and commercial reality
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of different people and personalities
- A strong sense of ownership, personal responsibility, urgency and drive
- Dependable, motivated, focused, and ability to take initiative