Job number: R-1004031
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: October 06, 2022
Language(s) required: English
Worker Type: Term (Fixed Term)
Term Duration (in months): 18
Strategic mindset and design-thinking experience rewarded
Design and facilitate workshops to help diverse teams define the root problem in complex challenges and explore strategic possibilities.
Put your strategic mindset to work by discovering patterns across the organization and help move FCC forward in an ever-changing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Design a plan to lead teams and their stakeholders through problem definition and solution prototypes
- Facilitate and moderate teams and how they approach challenges
- Champion innovative thinking methodologies such as design thinking and lean start-up
- Prepare and coach teams on their next steps
- Keep end-users in mind to guide direction and decisions
What we’re looking for:
- Natural curiosity and willingness to learn through experimentation
- Drive to truly understand end-user problems, not just offer ready-made solutions
- Strong communicator who can moderate sessions using a plan that can adapt based on each step
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
What you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or computer science and at least six years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Organizational design experience is an asset
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!