We call ourselves the Farmhands. At Farmboy Fine Arts (FBFA), we believe we can change lives with art, and we work with artists, photographers and galleries from around the world to do it.
Our fast-paced Gastown office is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team and hit the ground running, supporting the Production and Account Management teams as they deliver world-class art to our international clients.
If you love juggling competing priorities and coordinating multiple stakeholders, all while staying focused on getting the job done, congrats, you’re on to phase 2 of the application process. Now, if you also have a passion for art, design and culture, and get bored when things aren’t busy, you’re even closer to becoming a Farmhand.
Reporting to the Production Director, the Production Coordinator confidently implements and organizes logistics, product information and internal workflow, delivering an exemplary customer service experience to our interior design, corporate and hospitality clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Serve as a central resource for the Production, Account Management and Finance teams
- Manage the procurement and delivery of products, samples and materials related to ongoing projects
- Ensure production specifications are finalized and consistent with FBFA SOPs
- Maintain and coordinate client invoices and vendor purchase orders
- Coordinate shipping, delivery and installation logistics
- Develop, revise and implement operating SOPs to improve project workflow
- Administratively support the FBFA office
- Love and value art, design and culture
- 2+ years of project management/coordination experience
- Must have a professional business designation in a related field
- Highly developed organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Trained in juggling or can at least multitask with the best of them
- Experience with procurement and delivery of products and materials
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people
Farmboy Fine Arts is a full-service art consultancy, delivering custom artwork and curated collections for hospitality, healthcare and corporate spaces.
Focused on developing intelligent, relevant art experiences, we aren’t simply an artwork provider. We are a partner, offering support and services from initial art concept through design, project management and fulfillment.
With over a decade of international experience and more than 2,000 completed projects for thousands of clients, our purpose is simple—change lives with art.