Are you a seasoned production artist looking to grow your career in an exciting, creative environment? Are you energetic, detail obsessed and interested in fashion, retail and developing deeply integrated and layered communications initiatives? If yes, consider a Production Artist position at Sububia, a leading marketing and communications agency for Canadian shopping centres and retailers.
You will use your experience and skills to produce and prepare final printer files for a range of materials including posters, brochures, reports, advertisements, newsletters, billboards, transit and signage (interior and exterior).
- Must have several years experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a diverse, cross-functional senior team
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and other Mac-based computer software
- Knowledge of and experience in prepress techniques and file preparation
- Competent in FTP and troubleshooting as required when it comes to file sending processes
- Proven ability to work very quickly and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional commitment to accuracy and thorough proofreading
- A passion for production and constantly raising the bar
- A commitment to continuous learning that will improve your work and ideas
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communications from a recognized post-secondary institution
The position is based in beautiful Victoria, BC in a spectacular rural setting. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.