Resonance shapes the future of places and products with strategy, storytelling and design. Our clients range from cities to wineries to hotels and resorts in places from Hawai‘i to Canada, Ireland, Panama and California.
Our brand building process is designed to help organizations articulate and share a common story for their brand because when people share a story, it gives them shared belief, shared purpose, and shared passion. The curiosity, generosity, emotion and honesty we bring to our craft has always driven the way we communicate a brand’s story, be it on a blog, the web, social media, mobile, magazines, environments or films.
As a member of the Resonance creative team, the Production Artist will play a critical role in refining and delivering all print and online assets for Resonance and its clients. You must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. You have unfailing attention to detail and are well versed in the use design software like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Other helpful skills include preflighting and checking files, creating electronic layouts and proofing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support creative staff in completing updates and revisions to existing files and creating artwork for design, advertising, and other projects.
- Resize and recreate print and digital ads for numerous creative projects
- Design and produce charts, graphs, proposals and reports that adhere to Resonance’s brand standards
- Review file specifications prior to releasing files and ensure adherence to standards of both the agency and vendors.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of files that are created and sent to print publications or vendors.
- Review digital and printer proofs for overall printability, including accuracy, clarity, content, registration, and colour.
- Co-ordinate and supervise print production with external vendors
- Quick turnaround of all deliverables
- Consistently enforce brand and style guidelines across all creative platforms
- 100% solid in your technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS and adept at working with information and data provided in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Background knowledge in principles of design (i.e. layout, typography, colour, balance, composition, and current design trends)
- 3+ years of experience working in agency or in-house environment
- Background knowledge in principles of design (i.e. layout, typography, color, balance, composition, and current design trends)
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and under tight deadlines
- Confident in your knowledge of industry standard printing practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and execute accordingly
- Technical knowledge of colour profiles, colour conversions and screen calibration software