STORMTECH is a Vancouver based company making a wide variety of performance, technical apparel, bags and accessories for companies in over 30 countries. Quality and design have remained at the forefront of the company’s mission, which is to “Provide Innovative Performance Apparel and Outstanding Customer Service”.
WHAT YOU DO
The Production Artist is the key production and design support for the Senior Graphic Designer. The Production Artist is the in-house specialist on photography touch-ups, creating sales flyers and presentations, print and digital production project support, and other assigned tasks that support the sales and marketing teams. This is a fast-paced production orientated role, where the majority of focus is touch up.
- Touch-up work on product and model photography including: colour correction, trim edits, adjusting images.
- Building sales flyers, presentations, and storyboards.
- Placing text and images into page files per the design layouts.
- Correcting, modifying, and reworking page files based on pre-determined designs and formats.
- Supporting web team with accurate image packages.
- Building pages and coordinating the production of the layout files with Sales & Marketing teams.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is done accurately and in a timely manner to meet project deadlines.
- General digital and print production projects pertaining to emails, store signage, website.
- Other related duties as assigned by Senior Graphic Designer or his/her designate.
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Highly accountable individual who communicates proactively and enjoys working in a fast-paced, production role
- Comprehensive understanding of print production process, colour correction, photography and design principles
- Impeccable attention to detail from design to grammar to proofing
- Understanding of design frameworks, illustration and digital content elements
- 2-5 years of working experience within a production artist, graphic design role
- Diploma or degree in graphic design preferred