We are seeking a dedicated, pro-active, organized person with acute attention to detail and the desire to learn about several areas of the industry.
The ideal candidate will have both Interactive and Print production experience, and provide end-to-end project management across integrated projects. Strong writing skills are also required. You will be working directly with the Creative Director and Managing Director of the company, to manage designers with the overall goal of launching projects on time and on budget.
The role requires that you will also manage the client relationship ensuring that expectations are properly set and that there is thoughtful communication around budgets, schedules and scope.
- Manage all phases of project lifecycle including kickoff, discovery requirements, asset collection, design, development, launch
- and final delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction and expectations are met (internally and externally)
- while still adhering to cost and time estimates.
- Ensure meetings are documented and productive; provide recap notes post-meeting.
- Develop and manage to project schedules with milestones.
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to Managing Director and Creative Director
- When necessary, conduct research and assist in preparing presentations with team
- Circulate and organize client assets or feedback upon receipt to appropriate team members.
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively
- Team player. Comfortable in a small, fast past environment
- Good critical thinking and decision making skills
- Articulate, engaged and interested in the design world
- Excellent communication skills- you will be dealing with clients, potential clients, photographers, web developers vendors, etc.
- Understanding print and digital production
- Copywriting skills favourable
3 year degree in a Communications or Creative Industries field
Work experience in a related field.