Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing Specialist/Coordinator will work to create and support the initiatives and growth of this rapidly evolving high tech company. This candidate will be well-versed in a variety of marketing programs ranging from the creation of compelling marketing content, integrated campaigns, social media, and new media platform initiatives.
You, as a true marketer, are capable to create compelling messages tailored to our target market whilst securing a consistent business image across all media. The overall aim of this position is to support lead and revenue growth and to enhance global brand awareness and company reputation. To achieve this, they will work extensively with business areas beyond the marketing team, with a special emphasis on the close collaboration with the channel operations and product management teams.
- Become the champion of your product line by increasing visibility, awareness, thought leadership and helping to develop cross channel marketing strategies.
- Develop product positioning and messaging throughout various marketing research activities such as online or offline surveys, focus groups, and online analytics.
- Responsible for driving campaigns, marketing communications and public relations activities for their respective product line assignment, both internally and externally.
- Write, proofread and edit content for various marketing activities including our website, email campaigns, advertisements, and social media presence.
- Work with the marketing analytics team to assess brand messaging in order to optimize digital campaign effectiveness and improve key metrics to drive success.
- Work with PR team to gain media interest in your specific product line; ensure regular contact with target media and appropriately respond to consumer feedback.
- Collect information and statistics on your assigned product line target audience and competitors.
- 3+ years of marketing communications writing experience for a mainly B2C audience.
- Experience in high tech, mobile, and the software industry is an asset.
- Copy and creative writing background is a strong plus.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Proven experience in web and social media marketing.
- An entrepreneurial team player willing to hit the ground running.
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be an open-minded and innovative thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business preferred.
This opportunity is available to those wanting to best utilize their talent and seek success in the marketing field. If you are passionate, creative, enjoy learning and taking on modern marketing ideas, we'd be happy to welcome you to one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world!
The Wondershare Canada office is located in South Surrey, BC.
Thank you for your interest in the position, ONLY qualified applicants will be contacted.