Procurify is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team! If you’re ready to join one of the fastest growing Vancouver startups, this might be the career for you. We are looking for a very special type of person to sit alongside our houseboat living, pun-loving, soccer enthusiast, always helping, always learning group of people. We want people who can tackle challenges head on, embrace failure, and are ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will craft the messaging and positioning for Procurify’s products through compelling and innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the expert in buyers, their buying patterns and criteria, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute product messaging and positioning that makes our product and value proposition stand out amongst our competitors
- Work closely with the Sales Team to develop the tools that support the selling process of our products
- Plan the launch of new product features and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of your plans.
- Utilize Product Requirements Documents and work closely with product management to develop marketing briefs.
- Be the master of the market: know our buyers and our competition and make decisions and strategies based on understanding of their habits
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Craft the messaging on our website, internal documents for prospective clients, and be the bridge between the sales and product teams
What You’ll Need:
- Proven history creating effective and innovative product marketing programs
- Superb written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with internal teams, clients, consultants, and third party resources
- Strong time and project management skills
- Able to think of creative approaches to solve complex problems
- Experience pivoting projects when necessary to take bigger risks
We are a place where personal growth is a real thing, where our values help us make big decisions, where you can learn about what marketing actually does (surprising amount of numbers), watch our Development Team build Procurify (crazy), and see that the Sales Team doesn’t cry in little cubicles (they cry in a fabulous open style workspace: joke, only tears of happiness from being great people). But, if you want a breakdown of some of the things we do offer, here we go:
- Flexible hours, work from home opportunities, parental leave, winter holidays and competitive vacation days.
- Extended health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Fun office perks which include snacks, company lunches and events, in-house massages, and gym & transit subsidies.
- Become part of a fun and fast-growing startup, where creativity, decor, and doodles are welcome on the walls.