QuickMobile is a place where pioneers, innovators and creative thinkers come to play. While others stand on the bleeding edge of technology, we stand on the very edge of the precipice, constantly on the lookout for new ways to empower companies to connect inside and outside their organization. We are transforming the way people meet, share, learn, network and engage using mobile technology – and doing it all in a highly collaborative, fast-growing and endlessly exciting environment.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team? The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting QuickMobile’s go-to-market success through in-depth knowledge of the event technology and enterprise mobility space. This includes being the point person for competitive intelligence, pricing, bundling, and monetization strategy. We're seeking a dynamic and creative rock star to be the keeper of wisdom around pricing and packaging strategies to fully exploit the market.
- Intensely curious by nature, with a resourcefulness to match
- A natural born leader that can articulate and showcase our winning platform with flair
- A staunch defender and reinforcer of QuickMobile’s value proposition
- A creator of killer marketing collateral and sales tools (i.e. white papers, product guides, technical briefs)
- A riveting product evangelist at home at both customer and industry events, and a mobile event technology expert who presents with style and credibility
- A storytelling genius who owns product demos that focus on user needs and benefits
You’re a whiz at:
- Partnering with product management to identify and prioritize products & features to be packaged and priced
- Partnering with Sales to gather front-line feedback and identify gaps and opportunities for product and content
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative customer research to test strategy hypotheses on packaging and pricing
- Drawing conclusions from product and feature usage patterns
- Conducting market research on competitors in similar and adjacent markets
- Translating technology value to business benefits and user value
- Developing targeted product messages to differentiate us from the competition
- Persuasively communicating your findings and recommendations to all levels of management
- Excelling under pressure with a positive attitude and being a team player – always!
You’ll stand out with:
- A degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing in a SaaS company, or a strong background in technical marketing or sales engineering
- Experience marketing and selling into Fortune 1000 brands
- Sense of humour and grace under fire
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!