Product Marketing Manager full-time
Spark Integration Technologies Inc. is a software company in Vancouver, Canada offering both products and services.
As part of our growth strategy we are looking for a talented individual with proven experience in high-tech companies who thrives in a dynamic landscape, who is creatively resourceful and will eagerly roll up their sleeves and get to work.
At Spark we build software development tools and solutions focused on simplifying systems integration in real-time systems. Our objective is to reduce the cost and risk of systems integration projects and we are looking for an individual who is technically knowledgeable with a true passion for product communications and an interest in high-tech products.
The role of the Product Marketing Manager is one of an experienced B2B technology marketer who develops crystal clear product messaging, creates product-related collateral and communications and establishes external relationships to help promote Spark and its products. This would include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Developing and communicating product positioning and messaging to drive Spark’s business development activities to the next level
- Creating effective content for marketing communications including press releases, newsletters, articles, emails, direct mail, webinars, events, user communities and website pages
- Working with the VP Products and other stakeholders to develop longer-term marketing plans including the leveraging of social media and community-building tools to service Spark’s customers and generate new business.
- Organizing and supporting trade show exhibits and other public relations and event-based promotions
- Supporting the development of product demos, screen-casts and movies by communicating marketing requirements, messaging and script/storyline development
Candidates will have:
- Minimum of 5 years in a product marketing role in a B2B technology company serving high tech markets with a good mix of marcomms and lead generation activity.
- Demonstrable success in a dynamic high tech focused environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, website content management tools (preferably Drupal)
- Experience with the creative development process or working collaboratively with graphic designers on content creation
Required skills will include:
- Product management or product marketing experience in the software industry
- Excellent English-language, business communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse groups of people
- Canadian or US passport holder. Must be eligible to work in Canada and able to travel internationally, primarily the US
- Proven ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and compelling content
- Strong professional attributes including: mentoring/coaching, proactivity, problem resolution, multitasking, time and schedule management, prioritization, and facilitation
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an outstanding team and help to shape a growing business. If your skills and experience meet the minimum requirements above, we would be happy to hear from you.
Please no resumes from agencies, we do not pay recruiting fees.