Hyperwallet, a PayPal Service, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop, execute, scale, and evaluate our user growth efforts while collaborating with our Product, CRM, and Marketing teams.
Please note this is not a brand- or creative-focused role. You will be working directly with product managers and be responsible for the ongoing creation, maintenance, and review of in-depth product documentation. While a creative flare won’t hurt, we’re really looking for someone who can help us build and manage a world-class client support and implementation portal, as well as someone who can translate feature specifications into client benefits so as to help inform marketing messages and strategic go-to-market positioning.
This position may require travel between San Francisco and Vancouver, Canada.
Candidates should be independent workers that are comfortable working autonomously as they may not be located in the same office as their manager.
- Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Developing and evolving messaging across different customer and client segments during various parts of the customer engagement, onboarding and implementation lifecycle.
- Articulating the value of our various products in clear and concise ways to a variety of audiences that include our customers and partners.
- Assist with the launch of new features by developing go-to-market plans in collaboration with the Product, Marketing, and Business Development teams.
- Compile customer testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Assist with the development of product-focused sales enablement training and materials
- Experience in product marketing and/or product management
- Experience in a product marketing role at a financial technology company
- Proven product documentation experience
- Experience with executing go-to-marketing plans for new products, including product messaging, sales narratives and field enablement
- 3+ years of requisite experience
- BA/BS degree