Why We Exist
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential.
What We Do
We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do.
What Our Software is For
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
You’re a storyteller at heart - you can articulate Uberflip story and can craft compelling product positioning and messaging to set Uberflip apart from the competition. You also understand the marketing technology landscape and are able to showcase the benefits of our product from the customer, partner and analyst/media perspectives.
You will be a key driver in helping in align and adjust our product positioning as our company and customers evolve. You love to talk to customers in order to understand their challenges, their successes and their feedback. You’re energetic and highly effective in making complex ideas sound simple and intuitive.
You hustle. When you see an opportunity, you’ll find a way to make it work.
- Understand the Uberflip model, customer, market and broader audience and where our product fits within our competitive landscape.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research while highlighting differentiation strategies
- Work cross functionally to develop and execute product/feature launch strategies across Marketing, Account Management and Sales.
- Deliver product demonstrations, lead webinars and attend trade shows to communicate new features and product updates to our internal teams and our customers.
- Identify high performing customers and showcase their use of the Uberflip platform via case studies, webinars etc.
- Deliver sales training and provide our Sales team with the content, knowledge and tools they need to better articulate the value of our product.
- Define and deliver sales enablement tools and such as demos, presentations, collateral, process documentation etc.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5+ years experience in Marketing/Product Marketing and a B2B environment
- You’re a storyteller at heart - you can articulate Uberflip story and the create compelling content around product and messaging.
- Proven success in launching go to market strategies for SaaS or Enterprise software products and features
- Strong understanding of content marketing and how it fits with demand generation for B2B companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and work well in cross-functional teams.
- “Good enough” is not an option - you’re always striving for better.
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun :)
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed, this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, explore new ideas and create a career with tremendous impact.