Product Marketing Manager
Date: 2016. 12. 16
Employment Type: Full-time permanent
With over 10 years of experience and 400+ employees around the world, Wondershare is a rapidly growing tech company which develops software solutions to users’ everyday challenges. Our North American office is located in Vancouver which houses an ambitious set of savvy creative leads including marketers, designers, videographers and content creators. As a Wondershare employee, you will be part of a bright, talented team who are leaders in their field. We offer competitive salary, group benefits and an opportunity to be part of a rapid growing tech companies that engages their employees to be the best they can be. We are hard-working people who want others to reap the rewards of executing a job well done. If you're ready for the challenge… if you've got the smarts, the iron will, the drive and determination to succeed, then we want to meet you.
About the Role:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of our products. Whether you're on a consumer product or a business product, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey.
The right candidate will be well-versed in creating compelling marketing content, social media campaigns, and new media platform initiatives. They will have a passion for creating compelling messages which engage niche target markets while also promoting broader brand awareness. The overall aim of this position is to lead revenue growth and to enhance global brand awareness.
- Use your excellent leadership skills to increase product awareness.
- Conduct market research and use your results to promote brand and product awareness.
- Be the driving force behind campaigns, marketing communication, and public relations for your product.
- Generate content related to marketing activities, i.e. social media campaigns.
- Assess and optimize brand messaging in order to increase digital campaign effectiveness.
- Work cross-functionally with content marketing, web marketing, demand generation, product, and design teams to develop and execute customer acquisition programs.
- Understand customer, product and media channel developments and opportunities.
- Collect information and statistics on your target audience and competitors.
- 5+ years of successful sales and marketing experience.
- Proven experience in web and social media marketing.
- Experience in the high tech, mobile, or software industry.
- Mobile product marketing experience is preferred.
- Product Marketing experiencewith small and medium business (SMBs)is preferred.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- The resourcefulness to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative and analytical, and work well in a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or business preferred.