The Product Marketing Manager will work to support the growth of this rapidly evolving high tech company. The right candidate will be well-versed in creating compelling marketing content, social media campaigns, and new media platform initiatives. They will have a passion for creating compelling messages which engage niche target markets while also promoting broader brand awareness. The overall aim of this position is to lead revenue growth and to enhance global brand awareness.
- Use your excellent leadership skills to increase product awareness.
- Conduct market research and use your results to promote brand and product awareness.
- Be the driving force behind campaigns, marketing communication, and public relations for your product.
- Generate content related to marketing activities, i.e social media campaigns.
- Assess and optimize brand messaging in order to increase digital campaign effectiveness.
- Work with the PR team to generate media interest in your product line.
- Collect information and statistics on your target audience and competitors.
- 5+ years of successful sales and marketing experience for a mainly B2C audience.
- Proven experience in web and social media marketing.
- Experience in the high tech, mobile, or software industry.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- A team player willing to hit the ground running
- The resourcefulness to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to think outside the box.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or business preferred.
About Wondershare & Filmora
Wondershare is a rapidly growing tech company which develops software solutions to users’ everyday challenges. The Marketing Specialist will join the marketing team for the program Filmora Video Editor. Filmora and its line of related products make advanced video editing accessible to users at any skill level. Please visit filmora.wondershare.com for more information.
Thank you for your interest in the position. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.