6-Month Contract Position
Do you want to work for one of BC's Top Employers?
Are you passionate about working with a team that creates world class software? Do you want to work in a dynamic, creative environment with colleagues that are striving for excellence? If so, we want to talk to you.
We live by these core values:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Delivering Results
- Customers First
If you believe in these values, then we want to talk to you.
FINCAD is the industry standard for financial analytics and offers solutions for the analysis of capital markets' financial instruments and derivatives. FINCAD creates valuation, pricing, risk assessment, cash flow forecasting, and regulatory compliance tools. Due to the explosive growth in the derivatives market worldwide, FINCAD is always looking for the right people to join our highly motivated team.
What's in it for you?
In addition to our comprehensive compensation package, we offer great benefits for all our employees including:
- Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan. Everyone enjoys the bright natural light from floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular 360 degree view of the Coastal Mountains and surrounding urban areas. We are conveniently located near the Skytrain line.
- A learning organization with our own internal training program FINCADemy
- Our Ministry of Fun that organizes regular social and sporting activities including monthly socials. Some events are organized for employees, some for employees and their families, and some for employees' children.
- Free use of on-site fitness centre
- Choice of free parking or a transit subsidy
What we will ask of you:
Reporting to the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, this role is to work with other marketing resources and Product Management to develop materials and messaging that can be utilized by marketing in various promotion activities, sales tools and collateral. An understanding of the process by which Product Management materials become marketing materials as well as how to develop market specific messaging for activities such as product releases, campaigns and promotions is the foundation of this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing marketing programs to increase the number of qualified leads for product
- Developing customer targeting strategy for new product capabilities
- Working with Product Management, develop the messaging and positioning for the product.
- Creating content for sales collateral, website (including online demos)
- Developing campaigns (direct mail, email, webinars)
- Writing press releases, case studies, white papers as applicable
- Tracking the effectiveness of campaigns executed for the product
- Researching into market activity to better understand customer needs that will assist in the development of messaging for target markets
- Assisting the team in other marketing activities as required
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's of Commerce or Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in a Product Marketing/Product Management role similar role
- Prior experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to drive leads for sales
- Prior experience working in the treasury or accounting space is preferred
- Hands-on experience using email, direct mail and social media marketing methods
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience working in a hi-tech environment is required
- Experience using Salesforce.com is an asset