Job Category: Product Management
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that encourage and enable participation in activities and events. Our dress is casual and relaxed - but our environment is full of self-driven, over-achievers with strong track records of success in both the corporate and personal spheres. In short, we work hard and we play hard - in a very team oriented environment.
Active Network is looking for an accomplished Product Manager to guide product direction and strategy for several highly visible, prominent transactional portals in the Outdoor Recreation space. The successful candidate will work closely with teams in multiple locations to establish/assess analytics, prioritize and manage product roadmap, coordinate branding and marketing, and drive ongoing product improvements using defined metrics.
The ideal candidate for this challenging position is a seasoned professional with superb communication skills who has applicable domain knowledge as well as proven experience running high-volume transactional consumer sites. The candidate should have a solid technical foundation enabling her or him to communicate effectively with development teams, and should have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager working within a larger Product organization.
- Ongoing product monitoring/analysis
- Maintain product roadmap
- Internal/external evangelizing
- Intense SDLC engagement, guiding large teams of business analysts
- Minimum 5 years experience in Product Management role
- Agile, use case methodology
- Have strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual able to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
•Open office environment
•Extended work hours on occasion dependent upon project.