Manager of Colour
Salary: $105,000.00 - $113,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Manufacturing Managers (0911)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1E3 Canada
T o manage the Raw Material Print Color & Graphic team
ensuring that all Raw materials meet the technical & quality
requirements across the POD’s and business that are
appropriate to deliver the highest level of guest satisfaction in
accordance with lululemon strategy and business goals.
T o develop and execute a raw material print color and graphic
strategy for the business that delivers according to our business
T he role requires the management leadership and coaching of
the Raw material team and overall execution of the Raw material
T his role will work in our retail stores & this position will travel
extensively both domestically and internationally utilizing various
transportation methods up to 20% of the time.
University degree / College Diploma required, preferably in
fashion or textiles.
• 5+ years of apparel or textile industry experience
• Experience traveling and working with suppliers outside of
North America, preferably Asia
• Strong knowledge of x-functional team accountabilities and
requirements preferred, including design, sourcing,
merchandising and quality assurance.
• Strong IT skills (Microsoft office applications and Outlook a
must, familiarity with PLM software, Illustrator)
• Strong knowledge or product creation process
• Strong knowledge of factory processes/equipment/techniques,
• Strong knowledge of industry testing standards and reports
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong ability to communicate clearly and objectively.
• Must have ability to multi-task effectively.
• Working knowledge of global, regional and country specific
• Able to travel extensively both domestically and internationally
utilizing various transportation methods. (travel up to 20%)
• May have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials from
time to time (approx 20lbs.)
• Will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and
Our “ must haves” :
• Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
• Desire to excel and succeed
• Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
• Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement
• Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
• Self -motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
• Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!