CommunityLend is one of Canada's fastest growing and most innovative financial services companies. We are looking for a talented PR & Communications Manager to help us promote our brand into the next phase of our growth.
Since launching in 2011, Financeit has processed over $350 million in loans. There are now over 2,400 active merchants who use Financeit to provide consumer financing to their customers.
As the PR & Communications Manager you will be responsible for generating publicity for our company. As a part of this role you will be identifying new niche markets and creating communications strategies and copy that targets them. You should be very familiar with how PR fits into the marketing funnel. Since we’re a technology company - a strong familiarity with the internet software industry is a must. Experience with marketing internet software, saas, or mobile applications is a plus.
- Develop and execute PR campaigns around our large announcements
- Write in depth blog post content
- Write and edit press releases and external communications
- Manage and expand our social media presence
- Plan and manage special events for the company
- You have 3+ years of PR experience and numerous industry contact
- You love words and the influence of a great story
- You’re a fantastic writer and verbal communicator
- You have written for a blog or news publication
- You love to juggle multiple projects and work under pressure
- You have increased the social media presence of a brand on multiple networks
- You are very familiar with the web and new technologies
- Experience working with Wordpress is a plus
- $60,000+ per annum based on experience
- Health and Dental benefits
- Corporate Fitness Plan