Who we are
We are O2E. Based in Vancouver, BC, our three uniquely branded companies –1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY Painting, and You Move Me – are leaders in customer experience and innovation with combined revenue of $150M:
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is an international 175+ location, junk removal franchise dedicated to helping people reclaim their space.
- WOW 1 DAY Painting is an innovative painting franchise that delivers the quality painting customers expect in a timeline that is unexpected. We have over 20 locations in North America and we’ll add 20 more in 2014.
- You Move Me is a moving franchise that moves our customers, not just their boxes. In only one year we’ve grown to over 26+ locations in North America.
Together, our companies make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and moving exceptional. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
We are looking for a dynamic PPC / SEM Account Manager to join our growing marketing team!This position will work closely with the marketing team and our Franchise Partners in Canada, United States, and Australia.
I am results driven and thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. I am passionate about all things related to PPC and SEM. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision to take the road less travelled and to create something greater together than anyone of us could create alone. I’m excited to take on a role with direct impact on an organization’s bottom line.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As the newest member of the Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for our Adwords and PPC campaigns to drive business for our Franchise Partners, with specific responsibilities that will include:
- Strategy, creation and implementation of National and local Adwords and PPC campaigns, across US, Canada & Australia and working across our family of services in a franchise system
- Optimization through increased conversion rates, lowering overall costs, and improving the quality of client leads
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Ability to confidently speak to ROI, present results and lead strategy
- Working knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns, SEO and social media advertising
- Keeping up with changes in the online marketing environment and trends to best serve the objectives of our organization
- Design and recommend short and long-term online lead generating strategies for new campaigns
- Leading search engine marketing pilots and program development
- Daily interaction with Franchise Partners on marketing campaigns and overall marketing support.
- Coordination of projects with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Success will be defined by the effectiveness of your strategies in increasing brand awareness and generating new jobs for our Franchise Partners.
What You’ll Need
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience working with Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter, Yahoo Search Marketing, Google Analytics and other related tools
- Knowledgeable in search engine optimization, keyword research, landing page conversion tactics, and SEM metrics
- Own your outcome, own your success and work within our company values of professionalism, integrity, passion and empathy (PIPE)
- Demonstrate an organized, detail oriented, multi-tasking, pro-active nature, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work within a fast paced environment with a dynamic team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Post-secondary education (major or class history in marketing or new media) preferred.