- Working closely with all Videographers to execute visual initiatives of this rapidly evolving high tech team;
- Responsible for all post production tasks including reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Premiere Pro or After Effect.
- Collaborating with all team members (copywriters, project/product managers, designer), as well as with external agencies and any contractors on projects assigned;
- Evolving the product brand by working on a wide range of video creative projects;
- Interacting with internal teams to gain full understanding of projects, products and customer needs;
- Taking creative concepts and turn them into professional and impact motion visual experiences.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premier;
- Strong design portfolio with 1-2 years and interactive work experience;
- A keen eye for space, timing and movement aesthetics. Advanced editing, motion graphics and animation skills;
- Strong working knowledge of photographic trends and techniques, motion after-effect, photo editing, and photo manipulation;
- Advanced knowledge of best practices and principles of interactive design, including layout, typography, color, balance and composition;
- Have an understanding of the basics of HTML and the requirements it places on design;
- Ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages;
- Excellent time, project management and multitasking skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing/Web Creative preferred.
Wondershare is a rapidly growing tech company which develops software solutions to users’ everyday challenges. The Post-Production specialist will join the marketing team for the program Filmora Video Editor. Filmora and its line of related products make advanced video editing accessible to users at any skill level. Please visit filmora.wondershare.com for more information.