Job Location: Vancouver, B.C. (Downtown)
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Pay: Competitive salary plus benefits and office perks
We’re on the hunt for a smart, enthusiastic, numbers-focused marketer who gets excited at the idea of working on digital acquisition campaigns for some of the world’s most cutting edge and disruptive companies.
Thrive builds and implements digital marketing campaigns that are seen by millions of people around the world each year. You may not realize it, but you've probably seen some of our work with startups, Fortune 500 companies, and companies of all sizes in between. We are tasked with growing the customer base of some of your favorite companies, and as a result we have developed a deep expertise in performance marketing and scrappy approach to getting things done.
Our culture is centered around creativity with data, technical expertise, providing our client-partners with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
Your background might be from a variety of different disciplines. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems. You demonstrate first class communication skills, excellent writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining North America’s top performance marketing teams.
Areas of Experience
Ideal candidates have experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience with paid search channels like Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and possibly international search platforms such as Baidu, Yandex, Yahoo Japan and more.
- Experience with managing paid social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube and a range of other emerging social platforms.
- Media buying experience on programmatic platforms such as DoubleClick, Quantcast or comparable channels.
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Looker, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms. You also have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- You have a proven track record managing SEO, conducting A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other related skills.
None of the above?
We’ve had incredible success training people from scratch. Do you have a background or strength in math, statistics, computer science, web development, engineering or other sciences? If so we’d love to meet you and see if we can help you find an amazing career path.