Partner Marketing Operations Manager - Vancouver
The Partner Marketing Operations Manager acts a liaison between the Field and Partner Marketing Managers to support and manage the creative collateral requirements, event logistics, vendors, internal websites, reporting, ROI metrics, and budget reporting for the two departments. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in developing relationships both internally and externally.
Primary duties include working with the Field and Partner Marketing Managers to help them execute on their strategic go-to-market programs, assisting with reporting against these plans, and helping them increase the quality of their programs. Secondary responsibilities include internal communications, marketing support for enablement, supporting in-Region events and tradeshows, and sharing best practices with the internal teams.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Working directly with our Partner and Field Marketing Managers who are responsible for defining the program needs of our Partners and North America Sales teams
- Managing creative tickets. Define the needs, objectives and scope of projects to ensure that deadlines and quality requirements are met and work is carried out efficiently with all internal stakeholders
- Acting as resource person throughout each project, responding to expectations and demands in a proactive way
- Communicating needs and timelines effectively to the Creative and Web teams
- Reviewing and editing copy to ensure all content is on-message
- Liaising with the internal marketing stakeholders to understand latest campaigns, collateral and product updates
- Ensuring the Absolute brand is represented consistently on all marketing material and delivered within project deliverables
- Managing event logistics (shipping, printing, invoicing, inventory tracking)
- Working with vendors on special orders (event material, giveaway items etc.)
- Managing content on the partner pages of our corporate website and internal SharePoint site
- Preparing quarterly reports on metrics, and budgets, for project activity
- Other projects as required
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing as a project/account manager (agency or client-side) or in a corporate marketing department (hi-tech preferred)
- A university degree or diploma in marketing/communications
- Experience in integrated multi-platform marketing (digital, print, electronic) and project management; in-depth knowledge of production processes
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must be a detail-oriented and creative, out of the box thinker, problem-solver, idea generator
- MS Office skills (Microsoft CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Familiarity using CMS and CRM
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with a respect for timelines
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and teamwork skills
- Diligent work ethic and high energy level
- Must be flexible, supportive and a positive team player
- Travel: 10-15%
Why Work For Us:
We are one of the biggest software companies headquartered in downtown Vancouver. We are an award-winning employer of choice recognised as one of the Top Small and Medium Sized Employers in Canada and one of the British Columbia’s Top Employers. Our office is located in the financial district where we have great views and are close to public transit, shops and restaurants. We encourage career growth from within and promote people internally. Absolute is an exciting and fun place to work with great social events & holiday parties and company sponsored sports teams such as soccer, hockey, cycling and softball. Our kitchen is fully stocked with free pop & gourmet coffee, fresh fruit delivered every Monday and free pizza every month. Employees can also take a timeout in our newly decorated and awesome chill room. To learn more about what it’s like to work at Absolute, please visit the careers section of our website at www.absolute.com.
Absolute Software is an equal opportunity employer.