Binary Stream Software has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Partner Account Manager to join our award winning team. At Binary Stream we are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another. We know our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
About the Position
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Partner Account Manager is responsible for maximizing sales of Binary Stream products within their assigned territory while fostering positive, long term reseller and end user relationships. Through a consultative selling approach, this position will collaborate with all relevant departments including Marketing, Development, Professional Services, Technical Support and Administration, to drive initiatives that will enhance the overall sales.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and grow assigned territory business to meet or exceed targets by expanding our footprint in existing partners/end-users and by sourcing, developing/cultivating new prospect and opportunities.
- Meet or exceed all sales targets including (1) sales quotas (territory, product, ERP) (2) maintain healthy, realistic and current pipelines, (3) maintain the highest close ratios possible and (4) reduce attrition rate of subscribers and protect sales opportunities.
- Develop and execute territory and Key Value Added Reseller (VAR) plans.
- Support VARs, and new or existing clients in an efficient and confidential manner.
- Quarterback sales activities including the planning and delegation of appropriate pre-sales resources against specific opportunities.
- Deploy a best in class value based solution selling methodology (including the preparation of annual strategic sales plans and participation in quarterly reviews against plan).
- Adhere to the 4 pillar consultative sales approach – knowledge of accounting, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, knowledge of our products and an understanding of each customer’s unique requirements.
- Assume 360 degree sales account ownership for partners and their end-customers including the lead qualification process and keeping all relevant opportunities current in CRM.
- Manage end to end sales cycles in closing sales of our products and services (including quotations, finalizing sale, and invoicing).
- Provide Product Management and Product Marketing support (partner / industry campaigns) as requested.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, releases, and participate in sales meetings and formal documents including the preparation of marketing literature.
- Participate in trade shows and customer/partner visits.
- Required to travel as needed – up to 10% of time.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Sales professional well versed in the ERP space with a superior combination of communication, problem solving, technical and accounting skills. You’re looking for a challenging and important role in an established but dynamic environment with a team constantly striving to develop new methods of improving performance and the customer experience.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years in software or consulting sales – preference to ERP sales or consulting experience
- A post-secondary degree in business, accounting and/or Information Technology in a similar field
- Experience working with, or in, a channel or VAR environment
- Previous ERP consulting / training is an asset
- Experience selling/implementing Binary Stream products is an asset
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Accounting and Finance
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office products including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with technologies such as remote collaboration tools i.e. VPN, Goto meeting, webinars and adept to emerging technology tools
- Superior written and oral English communication skills
- Intermediate mathematical skills related to but not limited to costing / estimating projects
- A strong sense of personal accountability and a passion for team work and collaboration
What We Offer
Binary Stream offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including full health and dental benefits, an RRSP Program with matching DPSPs, and a tuition assistance program.
There’s more than work here. We laugh often and mix in events and meals throughout the year. Stretch your legs in our Sun Run program or be an armchair athlete by joining a hockey pool. Food enthusiasts will enjoy the regular potlucks, pizza days and summer picnics, and if time in the outdoors is to your liking there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day.
Binary Stream values our employees and has created a flexible and friendly work environment where our employees can grow and excel with a successful world class company.
Join Our Team
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.