Our Ideal Content Strategist & Copywriter:
You are a creative communications professional that has established written communication skills and a passion for technology. You are looking for a part-time position where you get to do what you love - write. You will serve as an online voice of Prevue HR through blog writing, the creation of white papers, website content updates, research of testimonials, creation & implementation of drip campaigns -- just to name a few.
What We Offer Our Employees:
Prevue is proud to be a casual work environment located just steps from Burrard Station in Downtown Vancouver. Our office is lively and fun, and you can expect to be challenged to at least one ping-pong match per day (if that's your thing, of course). Potlucks, beach volleyball, cooking classes, team yoga, go-karting and other awesome team activities are regular occurrences around here.
Our Content Marketing Coordinator will be compensated based on experience. The compensation range is $20-$25/hour. This is a part-time regular role requiring a work commitment of 25 hours per week, with the possibility of full-time in the near future, dependent on business needs.
Other great benefits that we offer include our part-time employees:
- Gym membership
- RRSP/TFSA matching program
- Wine & Beer on Fridays
- Growth opportunities
- Educational allowance
- Paid lunch & coffee breaks
- Casual office environment
- Maintaining and contributing to the Prevue Blog, Insights
- Make updates to Prevue website
- Developing a content calendar
- Producing captivating content for digital campaigns
- Supporting the management of the company's social media accounts
- Creating copy for brochures
- Researching HR industry trends and topics
- Exceptional written communication and spoken English language skills
- Experience in content marketing or copywriting
- Familiarity with WordPress and social media channels
- Experience in influencer marketing is a huge bonus
- Strong organizational skills with a distinguished detail-oriented profile
Prevue is a leading provider of job-fit compatibility assessments that helps companies create high-performing teams by understanding what drives their employees. With over 20 years of assessment experience and 10+ million candidates assessed, our predictive tools enable people to establish the likelihood of success in an employment position.
Prevue HR is more than a software company. We are a group of individuals who challenge each other to do better, are passionate about helping companies hire more effectively, and who work hard and play hard.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now. Please note as part of our application process, you may be asked to take an assessment.