We're looking for a skilled paid search specialist to join our team.
Thrive Digital is a Vancouver online marketing agency with enterprise level clients all around the world. We are extremely focused on planning and executing digital advertising campaigns and are looking for an intelligent and savvy search engine marketer with experience in running great Adwords, Bing Ads and other digital marketing campaigns.
You love online marketing and are particularly interested in paid search. You are both technical and creative and are searching for a challenging and rewarding career at one of Vancouver's most rapidly growing marketing agencies.
You will work closely with senior team specialists toward the launch and ongoing optimization of international online advertising campaigns in countries all over the world. Projects will utilize platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Google Analytics and our own in-house custom built analytics software. Typcial projects are global in scope.
You will setup and optimize client online advertising accounts, participate in client meetings, internal coordination, and work on other related tasks. Using a variety of analytics tools you will be required to pull actionable insights from campaign performance data and implement recommended optimizations.
Communicating with company clients, taking part in regular performance meetings, developing ongoing strategy and improving workflow innovation are a regular part of this role. We have a casual work environment that is focused on good internal communication and providing a premium level of service to our clients.
- No less than 1 year experience running paid search campaigns using Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to guide and prioritize your own workflow
- Ability to lead client meetings
- Canadian citizen, current work permit, or permanent residency
- Ability to travel to the United States
Any of the following skills are a bonus:
- Experience in web development
- Experience with Marin, Kenshoo, Acquisio and other enterprise level SEM management platforms
- Experience in a customer service type role
- Experience in an agency role
Please do not phone or email our office directly regarding this post.