We are looking for the lethal combination of a word-smith and data driven individual to manage a portfolio of paid search clients and their associated online marketing efforts including, PPC ads, PPC website traffic, and search marketing revenue targets.
Key tasks you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Setup Search & Display Network Campaigns from scratch
- Day-to-Day Management and optimization of PPC campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Search Engines and optimization tools including Adwords Editor
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with implementing Google Tag Manager
- Daily use of reporting for Google analytics, and trend tools
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Ability to analyze high-level data to translate problems into solutions.
- Capability to adapt to emerging technologies and learn quickly.
- Ability to work successfully with team members, meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Deliver weekly & monthly reports on KPI’s
Desired Skills and Experience
Key skills and tools you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Google AdWords and Analytics certifications
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads
- Experience implementing tracking codes (HTML)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills