We are looking for a badass digital marketing expert who specializes in Sales Funnels, Paid Advertising, and Conversion Optimization.
The ideal candidate is an all-around “Swiss-army” knife, who can roll up their sleeves and get stuff done. You need to be organized and be able to delegate tasks to a small team if required.
At White Coat Digital, we help online businesses scale their sales using conversion funnels and paid advertising.
That means that we craft high-converting sales pages, build sales webinars, set up automated email follow up campaigns, set up and optimize Facebook ads (and other paid channels), implement copywriting best practices, set up analytics and tracking, and look at funnel conversion numbers in order to optimize customer value and increase the ROI from paid advertising.
Our team understands the various sales techniques to sell products and services online – like lead magnets, webinars, sales videos, long form sales copy, upsells, downsells, email marketing, remarketing, and paid advertising.
We know how to push visitors through the sales funnel process and engage them at every step of the purchasing cycle in order for them to TAKE ACTION.
We pride ourselves on ROI. The only thing matters to us is: “How have our efforts INCREASED sales and customer value?”
The person we are looking for understands how ALL of these components work together. Their primary responsibility will be to work with the executive team to map out marketing strategies for various businesses and brands - from there it will be the candidates responsibility to implement the strategies and report back on progress.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Set up Facebook Ads and optimize them
- Set up Sales Funnels and Automations (with tools like Clickfunnels, Active Campaign, Wordpress plugins, or the like)
- Although they may not be an expert copywriter per se, they understand EFFECTIVE direct-response copywriting for emails, sales pages, video sales letters, webinars, and ads.
- They are DATA-DRIVEN. They understand how to look at the funnel numbers and which leverage points we need to focus on to make more money.
- They’ve had RESULTS in the past. They’ve set up Sales Funnels and actually generated leads and sales from paid advertising.
- They can strategize and map out funnels for all types of products and services
- They can manage a team to implement tasks to build out these funnels, but if necessary they can do all of the tasks themselves.
If this post describes you and you want to work remotely for a fast paced, fast growing Digital Marketing Consultancy (with weekly face-to-face meetings in Toronto). If you are entrepreneurial minded and are excited to help small businesses grow, then this job is made for you.