Obsessed with personal growth and learning new things? (Not afraid to fail?)
Passionate about making a difference?
We should talk!
More about you:
You are a rare breed of a creative person who is also analytical and KPI-driven.
You are passionate about words. You have a message to deliver and you know how to make it accessible to the public. You are a warrior, and your s(word) is sharp. Your sentences are no longer than 140 characters, and you know the power behind this magic number. You want to change the world. . . Scratch that. You want to better YOUR community, and you trust this is how the *change* begins.
You know that words transmit energy – you choose yours artfully. You are fascinated by human behaviour. You are on a mission to de-code the secret ingredient of *what makes them tick.*
You know what makes Google happy, and what makes humans go hmmmm.... You love reading good ol’ paper books, but you also know how to use “FACE”book as a marketing tool. You are ok with cheesy jokes. You have at least 2 years of agency (or related) marketing experience, with proven results of engaging, growing followers, and truly reaching your target audience. You’re grammar is excellent and you’ll nearly have a heart attack while reading this. exact. sentence.
You are quick, easy-going, a no-b.s.-work–ethics-believer. You create, and deliver your best work with minimum supervision. You have an entrepreneurial spirit in you. You are used to working in a small-office environment with maximum transparency, and minimum drama. You are a go-getter. You know, the sky is the limit for those who are determined and focused. We can assure you – it’s true.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and update website content (internal and clients)
- Create unique blog content
- Manage social media assets (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.com, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Implement SEO strategies to help reach marketing goals
- Create weekly reports for key stakeholders and identify opportunities to improve the current search engine rankings and traffic
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends by regularly reading articles from industry leading websites
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates using Google Analytics
- Provide technical SEO expertise to all online actions
- Contribute to online strategy and solutions to new online business efforts
- Proactively introduce new ideas for marketing initiatives
- Develop online outreach strategy
- Establish relationship with key bloggers and social media Influencers
- Conduct online research to identify Web sites and online influencers for outreach
- Create and manage Paid Advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook ads)
- Development and implementation of email marketing strategy
- Attending special events (in the Vancouver area) in the capacity of a marketing assistant
- Contributing to the creative process of designing custom marketing concepts for implementation
- Excellent English (must) + French (beneficial)
Experience – beneficial:
- Sprout Social