Division :CAA South Central Ontario
Location :Thornhill ON CA L3T 7P9
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Post Secondary
Job Description :
CAA South Central Ontario has been successfully servicing our Members and customers for over 100 years. Our vision is to be Canada’s leading membership organization, consistently exceeding our Members’ expectations.
Our high quality of service can only be achieved through our employees and ability to leverage technology to enhance our Member experiences. We insist on growing enthusiastic people who have a proven ability to provide exceptional experiences to our Members, customers and employees.
As the Online Marketing Strategist you will be responsible for successfully implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies to meet business goals, and will help to execute marketing and communication plans which can fuse web, email, mobile, gaming, social and traditional advertising together.
This role will also be responsible for developing digital and mobile solutions to meet two lines of businesses objectives based on Member insight and data. You’ll ultimately be responsible for establishing digital and mobile baseline metrics for CAA’s wide assortment of products and services, delivering against online sales projections and other key performance drivers.
- Gain an understanding of CAA’s online and mobile initiatives and work with internal stakeholders to establish key metrics for success of the channels moving forward;
- In conjunction with stakeholders, work to develop an online strategy that will lead to an increase in online sales revenues, awareness and engagement ;
- Identify all aspects of online marketing initiatives that need to be operationalized and work with extended teams to support the implementation process, including deployment of marketing campaigns and marketing initiatives that require IT development;
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and potential areas of concern within CAA’s websites and other digital touchpoints, as advanced analytic capabilities are developed;
- Ensure that all communication between CAA and our Members and Non-Members adhere to the strategy of the business channel;
- Help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together goals, objectives and Member needs
- Work with various vendors in a vendor management role, including the establishment of proper service level and technology agreements
- Report and present marketing and campaign activity results on a annually, quarterly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Maintain an annual, quarterly and monthly campaign calendar while managing digital production projects with other EBusiness team members
- Manage and report on use of digital campaign budgets for each line of business
Job Requirements :
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- 3-5 years related work experience (in the online, mobile or eCommerce industry)
- Experience in building and executing winning digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- High degree of knowledge in all online and mobile marketing tactics
- Familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies
- Campaign management or project management experience
- Proven track record in delivering online KPI results against forecasts
- Analytically driven to make business decisions
- Content and Inbound marketing knowledge and experience
- Database marketing knowledge and experience
- Excellent skills at structuring presentations and written material into interesting, easily absorbed content
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (nice to have Project & Visio)