Online Marketing Specialist full-time
Do you want to work for one of BC’s Top Employers?
Are you passionate about working with a team that creates world class software? Do you have an untapped interest in the financial markets? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues that are striving to meet high growth objectives? Do you want to work for one of BC’s recognized Top Employers? If so, we want to talk to you.
Who we are:
FINCAD has been providing software to the financial industry for more than 20 years and is the leading provider of financial analytics technology, enabling global market participants to make informed hedging and investment decisions. FINCAD’s solutions support the valuation, reporting and risk management of derivatives and fixed income portfolios.
When you join FINCAD you will work for a company that values its employees and believes in creating a positive work environment with a results oriented performance based culture.
- We believe that achieving corporate excellence depends on attracting, developing and retaining high performing employees.
- We expect employees to work hard to achieve goals.
- In return, we encourage employees to take time back to achieve an overall work-life balance.
We live by these core values:
Teamwork. Honesty and Integrity. Delivering Results. Customers First.
If you believe in these values, then we want to talk to you.
What we will ask of you:
The Online Marketing Specialist is responsible for all aspects of FINCAD’s online presence with the objective to continue to build our brand awareness, find innovative ways to reach our customers and increase interest and traffic to our web-site. Reporting to the Director, Marketing the Online Marketing Specialist will own the online marketing strategy and execution against it, including search engine marketing, SEO, website content and social media. This role requires strong online marketing skills, including working with internal departments and external vendors.
Accountabilities will include:
- Develop and manage online marketing including online ad campaigns (such as Google Adwords), copy and associated landing page content.
- Find innovative ways to continually improve FINCAD’s search rankings to increase organic traffic through on-site enhancements and off-site link building activities.
- Be current on new social media technology and trends and develop appropriate social media strategies to integrate into campaigns.
- Responsibility for the strategy and overall coordination of the Company and Support websites.
- Maintain the company website content. Create/update appropriate web pages as needed for various online and email campaigns.
- Monitor and track performance of online campaigns (weekly, monthly reporting) and website analytics and provide recommendations for changing strategy and tactics based on results.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing a rotating Marketing Co-op.
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 to 8 years hands-on SEO/SEM experience
- Track record of developing and executing innovative and successful online marketing strategies
- Experience owning web-site strategy and then developing websites in .NET
- Passion for new media and how to leverage in highly targeted BtoB environment
- Excellent Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS skills
- Proficiency with social media outlets and Adobe Photoshop
- Creative, idea generating mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence across various stakeholders
- Experience working for a software and/or finance company is an asset
What’s in it for you?
In addition to our competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer all employees:
- A culture that strongly believes in personal growth, offering employees ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow and develop within the organization.
- Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan. Everyone enjoys the bright natural light from floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular 360 degree view of the Coastal Mountains and surrounding urban areas. We are conveniently located next to a Skytrain station.
- OurMinistry of Fun that organizes regular social and sporting activities for employees and their families, including monthly socials, company anniversary celebrations.
- Support for a positive work life balance through free use of on-site fitness centre, choice of free parking or a transit subsidy and 4 weeks vacation on hire.
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.
Visit our website to learn more about us. http://www.fincad.com