Online Marketing Specialist full-time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: The Red Pocket (http://www.theredpocket.com)
The Red Pocket is rapidly expanding and we want you to be part of this exciting, fast-paced growth of e-commerce! We are redefining localized online advertising and social commerce, while building a solid company. In order to reach our goals, we're looking to hire ambitious, energetic individuals to join our Team.
The Red Pocket is rapidly expanding and redefining localized online advertising and social commerce, while building a solid company.
As part of our team you'll:
- Manage social media profiles and engage with web audience to generate buzz, build company reputation and generate leads.
- Maintain all company's websites, including design, navigation, functionality, format, quality of content
- Drive e-commerce sales and order processes for multiple sites through promotions, email blasts, and social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Blogs
- Develop and implement all online marketing initiatives
- Create and report all SEO campaigns
- Track and present analytic reports on all e-commerce projects and web sales
- Create efficient Facebook landing pages and campaigns
- Develop company's online presence and subscribers
- Create and manage PPC campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook etc)
- Work with team to help improve overall quality and experience of the website
- Create marketing collateral (one-sheets, media kits, white papers)
We offer a competitive base salary plus incentives.
We're looking for the best and brightest:
- At least 2 years of experience in online marketing or e-commerce
- General understanding of what goes into all aspects of successful marketing of a website e.g. media buying, SEO, affiliate marketing, PPC and web analytics.
- University graduate (preferably in marketing)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of PPC, media buying - CPA/CPC/CPM models, email marketing, conversion optimization,)
- Honest, open-minded and with lots of integrity
- Creative with a passion for business and team work
- Analytical mind
- Be goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Identify existing and emerging trends in social media and offer appropriate recommendations for how to capitalize on or respond to the trends
- Please clearly include in resume, the Facebook and Twitter accounts you have managed, along with growth and user numbers
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page