Job Description :
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operations of day-to-day E-commerce functions. Reporting directly to the E-commerce Manager, the Online Specialist will support the end-to-end order process and all that it encompasses and will support other areas of the e-commerce business including content, promotions, and customer service tasks.
- Inventory Management – fully understand Sony of Canada's product marketing strategy and work with Marketing and Inventory Planning Group to maximize E-commerce sales and minimize sales opportunity loss
- Order Management – performing cancellations and returns, managing relationships with inventory warehouses, managing stock allocations, investigating lost/damaged orders, assisting call centre supervisor with customer escalations, etc.
- Promotions Management – seek and coordinate product offers with Retail, Marketing and Inventory Planning and execute required pricing, merchandising and order fulfillment efforts
- Operational Excellence – develop and analyze reports and seek areas of improvements for web and call centre environments; this includes testing and debugging issues as they arise, reducing returns ratio, improving UX
- Account Management – liaise with Finance Group to settle accounting discrepancies, arrange vendor payments, manage POs and other related duties
- Content Management – support Content Specialists with posting/removing content as required. Assist with creating and editing copy to be used in various online activities
- SAP experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in E-commerce or Web Marketing
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office software
- Strong English language skills a must; French language skills are an asset
- Experience with analytics software such as Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.