BAM (Builder Advertising & Marketing Inc.) is a full service marketing agency specializing in new home and condominium development and sales in the Greater Toronto Area.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, independent Online Marketing Specialist, with experience and excellent work ethics, to work in a fast-paced advertising and marketing agency. This person will be responsible for implementation of online marketing strategies with emphasis on paid search, online display, search engine optimization, and social media to increase ROI for our clients.
- Monitor and analyze all online advertising campaigns for all of BAM’s clients
- Prepare reports and analyze traffic for clients’ websites
- Analyze ROI for all clients’ online and offline campaigns
- Work with internal teams at the planning stages of campaigns and programs to determine degree and method of social media integration
- Work with internal teams to build an effective website that communicates well to users
- Additional marketing and communications duties as required
Education and Experience
- Post Secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent training
- Must be familiar with PPC (especially Google AdWords) with experience in running successful campaigns
- Must be familiar and experienced with Google Analytics or any other web analytics tools
- Familiarity with Google’s Webmaster Tool preferred
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Basic understand of user experience design
- Some experience working with a web content management system, Joomla preferred
- Must have knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMO and PPC processes;
- 1 year of experience managing multiple digital channels, online marketing, blogs, online ads, and/or social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and brand reputation;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to write persuasive, grammatically correct content that grasps campaign objectives and translates them into actionable marketing content;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to act professionally and evaluate situations, react swiftly and make sound judgements;
- Independent worker, strong customer focus, team player, highly developed interpersonal communication skills.