Online Marketing Specialist / PPC Manager full-time
Snaptech Marketing has an immediate opening for an Online Marketing Specialist/PPC Manager. This person will be primarily managing paid advertising campaigns for our B2B and B2C clients.
Here's what you'll be doing in the role:
- Develop, implement and manage PPC campaigns for clients in many diverse industries.
- Develop strategies to improve conversions.
- Analyze account performance to identify & manage relevant placements, ads, and keywords.
- Fully understand Adwords & Bing paid search platforms, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, conversion rates, etc.
- Provide performance reports and opportunity analysis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in paid search.
Here are the skills & abilities that we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns
- Google AdWords (Google Certification Preferred)
- Google Analytics (Google Certification Preferred)
- Well versed in overall Internet marketing practices, including conversion factors & metrics, SEO and Social Media
- Familiarity with Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Ability to work as part of marketing team
- Great communication skills, comfortable speaking with clients
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
A little about Snaptech:
Now entering our 11th year of service, Snaptech has evolved from a 2-person web site design and content management company into a full service digital marketing agency. We've produced an online marketing radio show broadcast on CKNW, have been singled out by "The Globe & Mail" newspaper for our website design and worked with hundreds of clients across North America on their online marketing strategies. 2012 saw us expand our offerings as an online marketing agency. For 2013 our plans are just beginning.
You'll be working in our Burnaby office which is close to the Brentwood Skytrain station and some excellent sushi restaurants. We pride ourselves on working hard, learning from each other, pushing the boundaries of digital marketing innovation and balancing work with fun as a team.
The job compensation is based on your experience and the skills that you bring. Send us your resume, tell us a little about who you are and your past experience and we'll get back to you.
Thanks and we look forward to your application!