Consistently named one of the 10 Best Christian Places to Work in Canada, Focus on the Family Canada is a dynamic and growing organization with a strong team. The online marketing specialist is responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of our online initiatives, conducting and planning our email campaigns and managing our online advertising campaigns on Facebook and the Google and Microsoft partner networks.
- Implementation, setup and maintenance of Google Analytics or similar web analytics solution
- Independently research and conduct detailed analysis of online activity data for purposes of optimizing web usage; ensure timely delivery and accuracy of regular, periodic and ad hoc performance reports
- Production of emails, ensuring adherence to corporate brand standards, privacy and security policies, and marketing best practices
- Manage our various email lists and assume responsibility for managing “soft” bounce procedures, list selection and email delivery through ExactTarget; provide regular monitoring and analysis of email effectiveness
- Work with the director of integrated marketing to plan our online advertising campaigns; monitor success by analyzing sales statistics, conducting online traffic studies and analyzing click-through data.
- Manage our online Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and Facebook campaigns
- Research and document traffic related to core keywords for our online initiatives to inform web structure and content, and to ensure effective, organic SEO
- A university degree in marketing, communications or business
- 2+ yrs experience in online or email marketing, web or marketing analytics, or CRM experience
- Proficient with common business and web software including Outlook, Excel and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with standard process documentation techniques, SQL reporting services, MS Business Intelligence tools, Exact Target or comparable email management system would be considered an asset