Outgoing, Achievement Oriented, Career Minded
If this is you, keep reading.
We are proud of our achievement as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small and Medium employers for 2015 and PROFIT Magazine's Profit 500 ranking of Canada's fastest growing companies! Established in 1974, Crelogix has emerged as a leader in consumer financing, servicing, collections, and asset recovery services serving over 6000 businesses across Canada. Our achievement oriented organization is; always looking for driven, career and growth focused people to help take Crelogix to the next level.
We're looking for a rising star to help us optimize our digital marketing effectiveness. The Online Marketing Specialist will manage, develop and grow Crelogix’s online assets and web footprint.
- Develop strategies to drive relevant online traffic and optimize conversion rates. Focus on the top of the funnel, driving quality leads
- Manage all SEO optimization efforts including on-site SEO optimization, ranking performance, keyword research, SEO-driven content and link-building campaigns/Affiliate campaigns
- Research keywords and work with copywriter and other marketing team members to craft potential content topics based on keyword opportunities
- Devise and implement Web page experiments to boost organic traffic to low-performing pages and increase conversion rates
- Plan and execute all SEM campaigns. Monitor and drive continuous improvements in CPM, CPA and CPA
- Collect, monitor and analyze data and key website metrics, and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual dashboard reports on campaign performance to senior management
- Contribute to the social media strategy and effectively utilise it to reach target audiences.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve revenue generation
- Manage the website and administer the company CMS.
Based on experience
- Education reimbursement
- Extended Health & Dental, MSP, Life, AD&D and L/T disability insurance
- Vacation days
- Wellness reimbursement
- EAP program
- RRSP Program
The Success Factors:
- 2-3 years of online media buying experience is required. CPM, CPA, and CPC
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Proven track record of positively impacting site wide SEO performance
- Experience with website analytics Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO optimization tools
- Experience with A/B tests
- Experience with driving growth using social media
- CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Ability to manage written and visual content as well as strong written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, economics/business
- 2-3 years of proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience using Wordpress