Suite101 is an innovative online publisher focusing on high quality advice content, attracting 33 million monthly unique visitors to its four international sites, and growing very quickly with its global network of over 20,000 writers. According to Quantcast, Suite101.com is a top 100 online destination in the USA, its largest market.
The company is currently seeking a versatile and independent online marketing / advertising professional to optimize and execute Suite101's monetization strategies.
- Continuously optimize ad network and affiliate monetization
- Execute and streamline sales fulfillment and campaign management in collaboration with Suite101's ad rep firm
- Set up, traffic and QA advertiser campaigns
- Run reports
- This position is based in Vancouver, BC
- 2+ years professional online experience
- Experience in a dedicated online marketing or advertising function (previous job titles might include online marketing specialist, marketing manager online, ad operations specialist, ad optimization manager, ad trafficker, sales agent, account coordinator, campaign coordinator etc.)
- Solid understanding of ad trafficking in display; good understanding of ad serving and ad networks (e.g. AdSense/AdWords); solid understanding of all key online advertising processes
- Highly detail-oriented and numbers-driven
- Competent Excel user
- A go-getter; self-motivated and driven
Competitive salary, bonus, stock options and benefits package commensurate with experience.