Moneris’ vision: To be the leading provider of high-value innovative payment solutions.
As Canada’s largest provider of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers innovative payment services for over 350,000 merchants in every industry segment. Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiencies and manage point-of-sale transactions.
Why work at Moneris?
We offer an innovative, high growth, fast-paced environment which can help you develop and prosper in your career. We offer an attractive Total Rewards compensation and benefits package that rewards excellence and retains top performers.
What Moneris offers you:
We will continually invest in the people and technologies that drive cost efficiencies and provide superior payment solutions to our customers. With that in mind, we strive to keep our employees challenged, satisfied and confident which contributes to the overall success of Moneris.
Are you ready for the Moneris difference? We are looking for you to:
- Join a dynamic work environment
- Apply your creativity
- Work for a company that operates with integrity
- Be challenged
- Work in a team-focused environment
- Have Fun
Position Title: Paid Search Specialist (Marketing)
*Internally this role is referred to as Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Search & Digital Media)
This position is responsible for the development and execution of the search and digital media strategy for customer acquisition. The focus of this position is exclusively on paid media relating to PPC and display advertising initiatives
Key Activities Include (but are not limited to):
- Direct responsibility for managing large scale paid search campaigns and budget.
- Working with the Manager, Digital Marketing, execute all aspects of the paid search program including initial planning, set-up, implementation, monitoring, analysis, and optimization, ensuring KPIs are met and/or exceeded.
- Manage day-to-day PPC activities: Keyword research, analysis and management, Bidding strategies and quality score, Ad copywriting, testing and optimization, Landing pages – A/B tests, optimization, Budget forecasting, Campaign reporting and analysis, Continuous program improvement (increase CTR, lower CPC, increase conversion)
- Continuously implement optimization strategies to ensure campaigns achieve positive ROI/ROAS and meet business objectives. Identify growth opportunities - reducing costs, improving traffic and conversion.
- Track, measure, and report on program performance. Provide analysis and actionable recommendations.
- Assist in developing evaluation methods and attribution models for paid search campaigns.
- Translate business goals into paid search marketing tactics.
- Stay current with technology, industry trends and best practices. Demonstrate thought leadership and act as the subject matter expert for paid search / search engine marketing.
- Assist in the media planning and execution of digital advertising campaigns across multiple publishers (direct, ad network, DSP, private exchange) ensuring performance-based media buys.
- Manage third-party agency and vendor relationships.
- Monitor campaign progress and evolve tactics to continually improve performance.
- Extend online advertising to mobile, social and video.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business or Digital Design
- 2-4 years relevant marketing experience, preferably B2B, (experience in financial services industry an asset), hands-on experience in paid search
- Experience with display ad operations - ad serving, trafficking, tag management, and pixel technology.
- Previous experience with RTB platforms a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Google AdWords and Yahoo/Bing; Google AdWords. Certification an asset. Deep understanding of Google search and PPC algorithms. Knowledge of bid management platforms a plus.
- Exceptional written communication
- Demonstrated ability to optimize paid search campaigns and achieve marketing targets.
- Skilled in implementing PPC tactics and increasing ROI/ROAS.business relationship management and project management skills are essential
- Highly analytical mindset and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign CPA goals, and make recommendations to key performance drivers
- Be extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage an extensive workload based on given deliverables, deadlines and priorities
This is a full-time permanent position available in our Toronto Head Office located at 3300 Bloor Street West.