AddsPro Inc. is looking for a full-time online marketing coordinator who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and has great attention to detail. The position requires a minimum of six months of online marketing experience preferably in PPC and search engine marketing. This person would be responsible for the daily management of many of our paid campaigns.
Responsibilities of a PPC Specialist
- To create and manage PPC campaigns using multiple networks – e.g. Google Adwords, Bing
- Create & manage social media paid campaigns through social media e.g. Facebook ads platform
- Explore, test and select a range of paid advertising mechanisms – PPC, PPV, CPA, banners, rich content ads, etc.
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analyze & test keyword performance across multiple channels with multiple campaigns
- Analyze and test different “creatives”, different ad copy across different networks
- Analyze and test “behaviors based marketing” techniques, retargeting techniques and help develop a paid strategy, which maximizes on the latest targeting technologies.
- Work with web team and marketing team to ensure creative are in line with global branding,
- Work with marketing & web team to ensure all activity is complementary e.g. landing page maximization; creatives match corporate branding… and harness the creative power of marketing to help with campaigns etc.
- Landing page testing, split testing, tweaking and optimization to deliver best possible click through and conversion rates.
- Landing page optimization to ensure high quality score on Google Adwords
- Key Analytics & Performance reporting to management
- A minimum of six months online marketing experience, preferably in SEM/PPC.
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and account executives.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize various projects.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.