STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 650 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in BC.
Currently, we have an opening for an Online Marketing Coordinator in Vancouver, BC. The Online Marketing Coordinator supports STEMCELL’s online marketing through its website, marketing automation, online and mobile application development, social media, e-newsletters and other online channels
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary responsibility is the maintenance of all day-to-day website updates, ensuring that the website stays up to date through diligent administration and management.
- Assist with execution and optimization of online campaigns and projects to drive traffic and conversions.
- Support the implementation of SEO initiatives and key processes and functions such as competitive keyword research and expansion, content optimization, page & keyword selection strategy, both on and off page optimization elements, etc.
- Coordinate social media campaigns and day-to-day activities (monitoring, responding, etc).
- Keep current in latest trends in SEM and SEO and test new offerings/technologies where appropriate.
- University degree in marketing/communications or a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science).
- Experience or education in life sciences, biotechology or related field highly desirable.
- Minimum 2+ years of web programming experience (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery). Other programming experience preferred.
- Experience with content management systems and/or marketing automation is highly desirable.
- Social media experience with tools (Hootsuite) and techniques (facebook, twitter, LinkedIn) preferred.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong teamwork orientation.