Department: BU402 - Marketing - Corporate
Job ID: BC15-79
Company Overview & Position Purpose
Sierra Wireless is building the Internet of Things with intelligent wireless solutions that empower organizations to innovate in the connected world. The Internet of Things is the next stage of the information revolution where everything from urban transport to medical devices to household appliances will be inter-connected. Building innovative wireless solutions is in our DNA. We have the wireless technology and the global team to deliver. With a 20-year history of innovation in the wireless space we have been first to market with many technology solutions for global customers.
Lead Generation and Nurturing:
- Develop, execute and optimize digital efforts, including paid and organic marketing, display advertising, company newsletter and email marketing.
- Develop and manage campaigns to efficiently drive new online lead acquisition and lead engagement in close collaboration with product marketing and sales teams.
- Manage search engine optimization activity to boost organic lead and traffic acquisition
- Identify opportunities to segment and leverage marketing database to attain higher engagement.
- Develop and optimize ad creative, emails, newsletters, audience segments, ad networks, and landing pages.
- Optimize marketing automation tool and disseminate industry best practices to users of the system
- Evangelize lead generation processes throughout company
- Manage the Eloqua marketing database on a daily basis
- Execute online lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns to support marketing programs, in close collaboration with product marketing and sales teams
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
- Design, create and implement email marketing content including email newsletters, ad-hoc email campaigns, landing pages and forms
- Set up and measure campaign tracking report results on a regular basis
- Social media:
- Monitor and contribute to online communities
- Collaborate with broader market teams on social media strategies to drive awareness and support campaigns
Web and Campaign Analytics:
- Measure and report on campaigns including creating monthly and quarterly reports on metrics and ROI
- Monitor acquisition activities to budget, key performance indicators and other benchmarks.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the development of web performance goals and specific metrics
- Create and deliver stakeholder reports and insights as required
- Integrate web analytics with marketing campaigns and activities
Web content management and creation:
- Work with internal peers to generate improvements of all web assets
- Coordinate content production and publishing; write, edit and/or work with vendors and product teams to create a variety of online marketing communication materials as required
- Work closely with IT organization on all technical issues, including system architecture
- Collaborate with product teams on store updates and improvements