Fully support Sandman property's effective use of the online channel to market to its guests. Manage online website marketing program through planning, design, execution, evaluation, and optimization. Maintain quality and technology control of online website marketing. Manage all aspects of online content, from start to finish.
Drive revenue through innovative online strategies and campaigns
Manage internet channels with focus on email marketing, website/microsite management, search engine marketing (Google, Yahoo, MSN), pay-per-click advertising, other online advertising, mobile applications, and web analytics.
Reinforce online website marketing best practices ensuring our properties embrace them in their online marketing efforts.
Coordinate with revenue team to develop new packages/promotions while working within the structures of our back-end CRS and PMS systems
Manage relationships with agencies and online partners while overseeing short-term and long-term tasks
Primary point of contact for all daily content updates, content changes, issues, or ideas related to Sandman and Sandman Signature website and online channels. Alert necessary departments when new content is created and posted.
Responsible for collecting and then editing content for website contributed from properties and marketing department. Responsible for rewriting select content for the Sandman and Signature website.
Contribute to the overall look and feel of the website, including graphical layouts, choosing appropriate pictures and visual themes while working within the company's brand guidelines.
Ensure overall quality, accuracy and relevancy of Sandman and Sandman Signature website.
Proactively suggest ideas on how to increase interactivity of the website and all other major online channels to increase traffic, increase overall usability, increase revenue, and improve conversions and ROI.
Interact with technology team(s) for different technical issues, web editing, updates and web templates.
Report internet marketing analytics/metrics: conversion rate, click-through rate, internal and external benchmarking, ROI analysis.
Track and record weekly/monthly metrics. Generate metrics reports and assemble them into executive-ready format.
Candidate will ideally have 2-3 years of online marketing experience with proven knowledge of all internet marketing tactics and integrated marketing programs.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HTML & Flash will be beneficial.
- Must demonstrate strong project management/execution experience.
- Creative and inventive thinker and problem-solver with a 'can do' and 'will do' attitude.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of internet marketing reporting technologies and processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Capable of working independently and handles pressure well.
- Strong, outgoing personality with good communication skills.
- Strong administrative and planning skills.
- A solid command of the English language - written and spoken.
- Knowledge of how website traffic is monitored and analyzed.
- Ability to work with marketing team, revenue team, and all areas within hotel operations.
- Motivated, self-driven professional.
- Demonstrated patience and persistence.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.