We are looking for someone to take on our paid search programs to continue bringing traffic to our website. You’ll conduct keyword research, write ads, manage the bids and keep us on budget. You’ll build and maintain landing pages and make sure the content we share matches what people are expecting to see when they click through. You’ll watch the quality scores, and make the necessary changes to improve them. You’ll also get involved in our SEO efforts and help out with social media, among other projects that come up.
Specifically, here’s what you’ll do:
- Organize, execute and review our pay-per-click program, in conjunction with our website and SEO activities;
- Monitor, analyze and report on the traffic (visitors) to our websites and social media channels;
- Recommend and implement approved changes, content, resources and tools on our websites;
- Support other departments with online resource deployment when needed.
You’ve got some experience with AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics. You’re comfortable with numbers and analysis, and are always looking for ways to improve results. You can balance the technical and analytical needs of managing the program with the creative needs of making the landing pages relevant and effective. You have a degree or diploma in marketing. If you’ve got some direct experience in buying media - online or offline - all the better. You have a curious mind, a desire to learn and grow, and a passion for helping people.
- A post secondary education degree or diploma, AdWords certified is a bonus
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, with exceptional analytical skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in computer office applications (e.g. MS Office, especially Excel)
- Understanding of and interest in multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite)
- Satisfactory criminal record check, credit bureau report
- Are well-organized and able to multi-task in an office team environment;
- Work well with a team, but able to take a task and run with it on your own;
- Get along with people, listen well and enjoy helping others.
June 2, 2014