We are looking for a hip and passionate online and social media marketing guru to help us drive brand awareness to the next level. As a key member of the marketing team,you will be responsible for driving traffic to PDFTron's website and promoting brand and product offering awareness by building and implementing cutting edge and cost effective online and social media marketing campaigns, paid and organic search activities (PPC, SEO), affiliate marketing, blogging, and other marketing initiatives. You will be a key creator of written content and responsible for producing an array of copy for marketing collateral, including internal communications and the web.
You are a creative, tech-savvy online marketing generalist who can support several marketing activities, with a passion for what you do and an interest in technology. You are comfortable with social media tools (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and have experience in setting up, maintaining and tracking success of business campaigns using such tools. You also have experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and have used a CRM management solution like Saleforce.com. You communicate with confidence and can write interesting technology-focused content with ease. You can even contribute to our website design and other digital/print media design. You are adventurous, competitive and driven to excel!
This exciting role offers significant room for future growth in marketing/management and media relations.
- Develop and manage online marketing strategies and campaigns based on our global brand strategy to drive traffic and potential clients to PDFTron's web site and enhance brand and product awareness.
- Develop social media campaigns.
- Develop corporate blog strategies.
- Create and maintain day-to-day website content, blog posts, social media content, Twitter posts (tweets), and Facebook content.
- Blog and forum moderation.
- Monitor online activity to recommend and execute SEO and SEM activities.
- Able to perform basic competitive analysis to help execute SEO successfully.
- Drive legitimate inbound links.
- Create compelling content, technical in nature, for: email campaigns, presentations/webinars, sales collateral, website copy, ad copy, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and press releases.
- Manage digital media library.
- Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design - Design and execution of digital DM campaigns and print media such as brochures, newsletters and other small graphics projects.
- Measure marketing strategy and campaign effectiveness.
- Locate and become active in relevant forums, blogs.
- Follow online marketing trends, new social media sites/platforms and make recommendations.
- YouTube channel setup.
- College or university degree related to sales and/or marketing or equivalent.
- Experience developing, implementing and managing online marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, enjoy writing for the web.
- Solid understanding of the latest web technology in general.
- Experience with the Adobe CS applications (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver).
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research, Google analytics.
- RSS feed creation and implementation.
- Familiarity with WordPress (a plus) or other blog platforms.
- Simple HTML web page creation.
- Website/graphic design (bonus).
- Video creation and editing (bonus).