- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: Monday - Friday: (Full Time, 40hrs/wk)
- Salary: To be negotiated
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid after 6 months
- Job Description: The successful candidate will bring new and creative designs to each and every project. They will be capable of assessing project scopes and delivering results that are geared towards entertaining the viewer while respecting the original requirements of the project.
- Creative and management of video production projects including: motion graphic design for digital signage content.
- Creative and management of static graphic design projects including: marketing print material and promotional pieces, HTML and graphic elements for web sites, broadcast HTML emails, faxes and newsletters.
- Working with Creative Director to manage and update stock media libraries.
- Direct, facilitate, and contract photography and video projects as required.
Software Experience Required:
- Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of ASP.NET / Visual Studio is an asset
- Video Editing & Effects knowledge
- Sound Editing knowledge is an asset
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page