The Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) is located centrally in downtown Toronto and we are looking to add a Member Experience Manager to our growing team! This individual will report to the Director of Marketing and will oversee initiatives and projects on an ongoing and regular basis and is responsible for driving the translation of strategic initiatives into realizable projects. As the voice of our members, the Member Experience Manager will provide leadership by building and managing current and new projects/programs, ensuring that they are defined, tracked and communicated in a consistent and effective manner.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and other members of the Senior Management team, including cross-departmental peers to champion initiatives related to increasing member engagement, satisfaction and ultimately member loyalty.
- Source, research and gain approval on the execution of initiatives designed to add value to existing and prospective CPSA members (e.g., mentorship programs, knowledge sharing, digital forums).
- Conceive and rollout member-focused social media plan designed to allow CPSA members to engage with other members both regionally and within distinct sales verticals.
- Evaluate, plan and implement features to enhance the existing member experience (e.g., digital membership card, website improvements).
- Own the overall member event calendar, ensuring a sufficient roster of exclusive or member value added in person and virtual events.
- Oversee the Member Services team, responsible for all inbound member contact/inquiries as well as fulfillment and renewals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager with a focus on customer/member program development, loyalty and/or retention
- 1-2 years social media and event execution experience
- 1-2 years people management experience
- Collaborative and customer-centric self-starter
- Exceptional communicator; bilingual an asset
- Confident influencer, able to gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Keen attention to detail and committed to flawless execution
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines
- Analytic prowess to demonstrate success and provide data-driven recommendations
- Creative – both in problem solving and new idea generation